18 Feb Unique business card designs
Posted at 19:59h in Branding, Business, Design, justinthedesigner, Marketing, Offline Marketing, print, Stationary Design Tips, Things You Should Know, tutorials
Ready to elevate your business card game?
When designing your next one. Make sure to stand out from the crowd and leave a lasting impression with these 5 essential tips
- Keep it simple and legible: Avoid cluttering your card with too much information or design elements. Use a legible font and make sure the text is easy to read. (Make sure your fonts are large enough to print clearly, usually 7pt or larger font size.
- Incorporate your brand: Use your brand’s colors, logo, and overall style to create a cohesive look across all your marketing materials.
- Make it memorable: Consider using unique finishes or printing techniques, such as embossing or foil stamping, to make your card stand out from the rest.
- Use high-quality imagery: If you decide to include an image on your card, make sure it’s high resolution and looks professional.
- Consider the card’s purpose: Think about what you want the recipient to do after receiving your card. If it’s to schedule an appointment, include your contact information and availability. If it’s to showcase your work, include examples or a link to your portfolio. If there’s room to add a call to action go for it. Consider including a QR code as well if there is room.